LawBharat is conducting their 1st National Case Analysis Competition on Criminal Law. Register for the competition by 31st March 2021.
LawBharat is an online platform constructed to bring all aspects of law under one single root for brilliant legal minds. From aspiring lawyers to experienced advocates there is always an ever-growing need to learn and develop. LawBharat undoubtedly covers it all. It provides law students an opportunity to participate in in-house events like Seminars, Workshops, Moots, and promote external events as well. At the same time, it imparts a thorough knowledge of law through legal news, law awareness, newsletters, articles, blogs, and much more.
The core team comprises 8 members from different universities across the country. LawBharat is the brainchild of various legal luminaries and eminent recognized personalities across the country. LawBharat is aimed at the dissemination of legal information and the innovative understanding and application of different areas of law to ensure that legal knowledge penetrates every corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. Legal education is a science that imparts to students knowledge of certain principles and provisions of law to enable them to enter the legal profession.
About the Competition
LawBharat welcomes submissions from students pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degrees at any recognised university or institution, as well as practitioners and who would like to publish with us.
The case for analysis is State of Orissa vs Ram Bahadur Thapa AIR 1960 Ori 161, 1960 CriLJ 1349
- The case analysis must be submitted in English language only.
- The submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-authorship is permitted.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s is not permitted.
- The word limit is 1500-2000 words (excluding footnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of footnotes. All footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- Plagiarism of any nature will cause immediate disqualification.
- Last date for registration: 31st March 2021
- Last date for submission: 15th April 2021
- Result declaration: 1st May 2021
- No registration fee
- You can register by clicking on the link given at the end of this post.
- Phone no:+919414563722 (Aditya Gupta)
- E-mail: teamlawbharat[at]gmail.com
Keep following our ‘Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions‘ for more such learning through competing opportunities.