They say numbers don’t lie and the numbers say that 84 % of the enrolled learners in the first batch got their desired outcome from the Blended LLM program in Corporate and Financial Law of OP Jindal Global law school powered by UpGrad.
This is a blended program which goes beyond the traditional pedagogy to focus on application in real-world settings and makes you job ready, thereby making it a standout program. The faculty includes professors from the academia to experts from the industry who give the students just the right mix of theory and application to make the graduates of the program the most sought after by companies.
The below mentioned placement statistics of the first batch bear testimony to the academic rigour of the program and upGrad’s legendary career services:
The minimum CTC offered was 6.25 Lakhs and there were more than 80 vacancies in over 20 different roles in companies such as Khaitan and Co, ELP Law, MR. DIY that were offered to learners. From roles in the in-house counsel teams of corporates to law firms to roles in litigation, we saw learners transitioning into varied career pathways from the program.
Currently three specializations in LLM are being offered to the students by JGU namely-
- LLM in Corporate and Financial Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- LLM in Dispute resolution
The specializations ease out the process of moving towards the desired career roles.
The batch is a healthy mix of fresh LLB grads to very senior law professionals working in corporates, law firms or practicing lawyers which increases the peer to peer learning- a much needed aspect in education today.
UpGrad provides dedicated career services to help the learners get placements and plan their careers. Some of the key features of this career services include:
- Job portals which give updates on the various openings by the hiring partners of Upgrad.
- Mentors who guide the students in the career journey and help them make the right career transition.
- Resume and Linkedin profile building by inhouse experts to increase the chances of getting calls from the desired companies.
- Mock interviews with experts which can be scheduled with just 24 hours of notice to prepare for upcoming interviews and crack your dream job.
Admissions to these programs are currently open. So don’t wait and block your seat now!