Centre for Advanced Research in Corporate & Insolvency Law, of Chanakya National Law University [CNLU], Patna is looking for interns from different Law Colleges and Universities across the territory of India for a period of 4-6 weeks, can be further extended based on their performance.
Objective of the Internship
- To familiarize interested and willing students of Corporate Laws with Company Legislations, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Corporate Governance, Securities Legislations and their applications.
- To research in the areas of Corporate Laws.
- To conduct exploratory and doctrinal research in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Securities Laws.
- To interact with legal academicians, policy practitioners and experts on Corporate Laws.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- Internship is open to students pursuing 3 year/5 year undergraduate Laws course or 1 year/2 year LL.M. Course
from recognized Institutions and Universities.
- Students must have a keen interest in Commercial Laws and the wide aspects of this field of Laws.
- Students must have a prudent and ample amount of knowledge and understanding pertaining to Commercial Laws, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws and Corporate Governance.
- Students must be well versed with the types and procedures of conducting research.
Scheme of Internship
- The internship is normally for a period of one month, commencing on the 1st working day of the month. However,
an applicant desirous of pursuing an Internship for 2- 3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of respective University/ College/ Institution for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction programme on provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Research Methodology on the 1st day of Internship by the esteemed Director and Co-Director of CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The Internship will be in offline/online mode (as decided by CARCIL).
- Selected Interns will be allotted specified research work pertaining to different areas of Commercial Laws.
- Interns are expected to maintain discipline, punctuality and integrity, non-compliance whereof shall result in termination of the Internship.
- The internship is a full-time programme and hence interns are required to observe the working hours of the University.
- The Internship may be discontinued any time if the performance of the intern is not found satisfactory or the intern
is absent without authorization of concerned authorities of CARCIL.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns on successful completion of their Internship.
- This Internship is stipend free and hence, no honorarium will be granted to the Interns.
How to Apply?
- The students have to send an email to email@example.com attaching their updated Curriculum Vitae and expressing their interest in interning with CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The subject of the email must be “Application for Internship at CARCIL, CNLU, Patna”.
- The e-mail should be sent on or before 30th September 2021 (09:00 PM)
- Interns will be provided with minimum logistic support. The CARCIL has to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy,
and so the interns are expected to carry their own laptops with them. However, office space will be provided to them.
- Interns will work in the premises of the University or through online mode (as it will be decided by the CARCIL)
and can access the library of the University if needed.
- The competent authority or nominee of the institution or referee recommending the candidature for Internship, is
expected to be available for interactions with the University, if need be.
After a review of applications and CV by us, the selected applicants will be intimated through their concerned E-mail
For any queries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.