Chandigarh Angels Network is a community of successful entrepreneurs turned angel investors in India committed to supporting promising startups and help them scale heights with our expertise. We mainly focus on helping startups at seed & growth stage and while doing so we help many startups validate their business model.
Chandigarh Angels Network (CAN) was started with the vision of boosting the Tricity’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Within 4 years of its inception, the 40+ members at CAN have cumulatively mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs and invested in more than 17 startups. Going forward, CAN is determined to play a greater role in empowering the startup ecosystem, not only in the Tricity but also in other parts of the country.
Chandigarh Angels Network introduced CANNABLE in 2017 with an aim to sensitize the startup ecosystem of the Chandigarh Tricity region by bringing together seasoned entrepreneurs turned angel investors, budding startups and aspiring entrepreneurs on a common platform. The theme of 1.0 was building a sustainable and scalable business.
With CANNABLE 2.0, CAN touched a deeper part of the ecosystem and addressed the Entrepreneur’s fear of failure.
Now, with CANNABLE 3.0, THE theme “speed is everything” reflects upon entrepreneur’s ability to speedily take an idea to execution, raising investor’s money, scaling up to becoming a market leader and so on.
What is CANNABLE?
CANNABLE was conceived with the aim of bringing seasoned entrepreneurs-turned-angel-investors, budding startups and aspiring entrepreneurs from the region on a common platform.
It will feature inspiring keynote sessions by thought leaders, panel discussions, live startup pitches and exclusive validation sessions. The brief agenda is attached with this email and further details can be found on www.cannable.in.
- Keynote: Speed is everything for start-ups
- Live Start-up Funding
- Investor’s attention in 60 seconds: Panel
- Space Tech: What Future hold
- Inspiring Women Entrepreneurs: Panel
- Both sides of the Table: Panel
- Speed pitch to investors
- Mentor Connect
Investors & speakers
- Shashank Randev: Founder VC at 100x.vc | Investor QuantMagnum Technologies
- Eric Azulay: Director Nexus, American Center
- Anshul Khadwalia: Director, IndoFarm | Investor Biryani by Kilo
- Taranjeet Bhamra: CEO, AgNext | Raised $4 Million
- Samar Singla: CEO, Jugnoo | Investor- Leegality
- Munish Jauhar: Founder, Graycell Ventures | Investor- Yulu Bike
- Ashok Mehta: MD, Emmbros Automotives | Investor Tpot
The deadline to register for Pitch to investors is 30 September 2019. The main event will take place on 12 October 2019 in Chandigarh.
Mobile number: +91 9878236034
First published on September 20, 2019.