The Thought Leader Program by CCS is an effort to engage university/college campus’ in the spheres of public policy.
We want representatives who not only take an interest in public policy but also want to communicate or disseminate the ideas of tomorrow.
Why become a Thought Leader?
– Tons of real-life leadership experience at the campus level.
– Lead the discourse and dialogue on campus, share ideas of liberty and policy-making.
– Certificates on completion of program.
– Opportunities to attend ipolicy – our flagship introductory course to Public Policy.
– A chance to intern with CCS, contingent on performance.
– Access to a network of CCS alumni all over the country.
What will you be expected to do?
– Act as a liaison between CCS and the respective institution.
– Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups on behalf of CCS.
– Help boost participation for all CCS programs in and around the campus.
– Be evangelists for CCS – create awareness, engage the community, be the local on ground POC.
The key takeaways from this program will be – Leadership in Thought, Networking, Partnerships, Public Policy Insights and a lot more!
We shall concentrate on equipping the Thought Leaders with the ability to consistently indulge in dialogue and discourse with their peers (seniors and juniors included).
Through our Program, we shall take you through the nuances of effectively communicating your ideas and analysing public policy.
The duration of the Thought Leader Program is 6 months. Please make sure you are free during this time period and will be able to perform all duties assigned by CCS.
1. Start by filling out our application form: https://ccs9.typeform.com/to/koEKcE
2. Upon being shortlisted, we will conduct a Telephonic Interview with you.
3. The selected candidates will be informed and integrated through our orientation program. Post the orientation, they would start their journey as CCS’ Thought Leaders on their campus.
For further queries, you can write to [email protected]