Over the last 8 years, Lawctopus has been synonymous with law students. With over 250,000 readers and over 1.5 million page-views a month, we are the largest platform (online or offline) for law students on this planet.
Our content consists of opportunities and events, internship experiences, interviews, career advisory pieces and more, with everything being done with the mission to enable informed and inspired careers for young people.
1. I got a chance to interact with other highly motivated college managers. This certainly helped in increasing my social network, which is of utmost requirement today.- Anubrata Saha, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
2. The TASKS, they were just amazing and more, interesting since they helped me to create a new bond with my friends and their friends from the same field and moreover, it was very overwhelming to receive all the help I needed from my friends regarding the tasks. It was great to help publicize about the internships, research papers and other such achievements of my friends and make their work count for some one else in this field.- Shreya Mishra, Department of Legal Studies and Research, Barkatullah University, Bhopal
3. I improved an important skill of building professional contact with people . And I am really thankful to Lawctopus for such an amazing initiative.-Lipsa Rout, Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore
4. I got a chance to interact with the people from the different law colleges of India for this I would like to give the credit to Lawctopus.- Chaitanya Arora FIMT, NEW DELHI
5. It gives one the opportunity to learn to meet deadlines, explore beyond the set realms of law school schedules and work in a different yet organised manner.- Latika Choudhary National law University, Odisha Cuttack
6. I became more professional in sorts. Things seem better than before at my University. In other words I became more proactive, an extrovert in the making and now heading the moot society as well. – Sangram Singh, Noida International University
7. A big Thank You from my end that. People say that these things are waste. Don’t apply for it. But Now I can prove then wrong. By this program, I just took a step forward. I didn’t knew how to write properly but writing reviews about your book and then internship and law school. Secondly coming down to speaking skills, I was always like not so confident in speaking. But after the star task taking interviews and everything, I am like bring on the person and let me talk to him. :D. It really helped me to grow and you deserve my big thanks on this. I owe you and your team a lot. Anytime, you wish to reach me. I will always be there for Lawctopus. Thank You.- Ayush Srivastava Faculty Of Law, The ICFAI University, Dehradun
8. The wonderful emails sent by Tanuj Sir used to cheer me up the most. The thing I liked includes the tasks given. No task was monotonous and hectic and I never found myself pre-occupied with Lawctopus. In fact, I enjoyed doing them. Moreover: 1. I have become more confident. 2. Learnt to take interviews. 3. I have become close the faculty whom I interviewed, who is now my mentor. 4. Became more profficient at multi-tasking.- Loveely Priyadarshini, Pronoy Chatterjee Amity Law School Centre II, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.Amity Law School, Noida
9. My personality overall has improved because now I feel confident about myself that whatever I am doing has a purpose. My reading and writing skills along with interpreting skills has improved a lot thanks to the brilliantly designed tasks. My ability to make contacts and connections have improved drastically and from a shy person I have become a social being as due to this program I had guts to go up to people and talk to them which otherwise I wouldn’t have. – Pronoy Chatterjee, Amity Law School Centre II, Noida, Uttar Pradesh