“The International Council of Jurists” (headquarters in London) is a body of jurists working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people.
The Council is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness and legal information to be used as a tool for advancement of public good. The Council intends to promote rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by maintenance of an efficient system of legal advice.
Students who are Pursuing LL.B, B.A LL.B, LL.M degree courses shall be eligible.
· Outstanding command of the English language.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong strategic thinker.
· Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
· Representing and Promoting International Council of Jurists in your college.
· Help in increasing student memberships from respective college.
· Help extensively in the publicity of International Council of Jurist in your campus and your city.
· Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organizing committee of International Council of Jurist.
· Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
Applications are invited for the following posts for the Students’ Division of International Council of Jurists from all Law Colleges/Universities world over on email email@example.com
Mail updated Resume with the subject “Campus Ambassador Program: Name of Respective Institution” to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Get
The Campus Ambassador will be getting:
2. Identity card
3. Free Invitation to attend International Conferences in different parts of world but will be required to purchase their travel costs
4. Certificate of Appreciation
5. Internship opportunity at International Council of Jurist, New Delhi Office.
30th July, 2016
For further details please contact us at +91-9015364307.