1. Consumer Activism, Consumerism and Impact of Globalization
2. Competition Law and Consumerism
3. Intellectual Property Rights,Technology and Consumer Protection
4. E-commerce and Consumers
5. Consumer Protection and the Service Sectors: Financial Service, Insurance, Banking, Telecom, Electricity, Medical, Education etc.
6. Multi-Disciplinary Perspective of Consumer Protection
7. Consumer Education, Awareness and Role of NGOs in Consumer Protection.
8. Emerging Challenges: Regulatory Issues, Corporate Social Responsibility, Effectiveness of Consumer Welfare Legislations and Redressal Mechanism
CALL FOR PAPERS
Seminar papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, students and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas to above sub-themes. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a special volume on the seminar in the form of an edited book with ISBN Number.
Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers as per requirement of the theme during various sessions on the day of the seminar.
GUIDELINES FOR SEMINAR PAPER
The abstract of the paper should contain 300 – 350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID, contact number and official address.
Paper should not be of more than 6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application in Uniform Citation style.
Abstract: Abstract of the paper should reach the Coordinator of the conference at [email protected] on or before 30th December 2014, specifying in subject ‘Consumer Seminar: Abstract’.
Full Paper: Soft copy of the full paper along with the abstract must reach via e-mail to [email protected] on or before 30th January, 2015 specifying ‘Consumer Seminar: full paper’ in subject of the mail.
A hard copy of the single side printed full paper along with Registration Form and Demand Draft (DD) must reach on or before 5th February, 2015 to the Convener at the address mentioned below.
Registration fees by Demand Draft in the name of “Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab” payable at Patiala must reach on or before 5th February, 2015.
Students – Rs. 800/-
Teachers & Others – Rs. 1200/-
Co-authors: Rs. 1500/-
*Co Authors shall not be more than two for a Paper
*Keep the photo copy of DD for future reference.
Accommodation will be provided as per availability on payment basis.The organizers would extend the local hospitality and food for the delegates on the day of the seminar.
All papers are compulsorily required to be presented in technical sessions. Paper presentation through Web Conferencing shall be allowed only with prior approval and payment of Registration fee.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event!