Colloquium Opus Law Journal (ISSN 2348-1277)
Call for papers for on Foreign Investment and Development in India
Colloquium Opus, Seminar Committee of National Law University Odisha, Cuttack, publishes Colloquium Opus Law Journal (COLJ)biannually with the aim to bring forth well researched and quality pieces written by the students, academicians and eminent jurists in the field of legal profession.
In order to carry on with its objective, the Colloquium Opus calls for unpublished articles written by academicians, lawyers, research scholars and students for Colloquium Opus Law Journal (Vol.1 Issue 2) (ISSN 2348-1277) on the topic “Foreign Investment and Development in India”.
1. Investment Arbitration and Indian Judicial System: The growing dilemma.
2. Foreign Investment and National Interest: India’s liability for regulatory changes.
3. The Enlarging BIT: A commentary on Indian BITs and their legal ramifications.
4. Desirability of a multilateral treaty on Investment: A SAARC perspective.
5. Understating and harnessing the new investor state agreements: A way forward for sustainable development.
Deadline for receipt of final papers: 20th April, 2014.
For further details, please find the file attached.
In case of any clarification mail us at email@example.com
Abhijeet Kumar (Convenor): +91-88954 47393
Kartik Pant (Co-Convenor): +91-78736 67020
Full details are HERE.