The NLUO Student Law Journal is the flagship publication of the Student Journal Committee (SJC), National Law University, Odisha (NLUO).
It is a biannual, double-blind peer reviewed student journal dedicated to the study and research of contemporary legal issues from an Indian perspective.
For its upcoming issue (Volume 1, Issue 2), the Journal invites original, unpublished submissions from academicians, practitioners, students of law, etc. for publication under the following categories:
1. Submissions must be e-mailed to [email protected] on or before May 15, 2014 in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, maganize, newspaper, website, etc.
2. Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the author(s).
3. The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
• Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
• Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single
• Paper: A-4
• Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
4. All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition).
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
6. Copyright over the published articles shall vest with the NLUO Student Law Journal.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.