Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi- NCR that has been imparting quality legal education since 2003.
Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two Journals- Lexigentia- Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians- the Student Law Review.
The Editorial Committee of Lexigentia hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an international, annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
1. Theme: the present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
7. Important Dates:
• Last date for submission of abstract and articles: 30th October, 2017.
8. All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to email@example.com.
9. For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.