The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a call for papers for its volume 2 Issue 6, which will focus oncontemporary issues in the field of law, humanities, journalism, commerce, computer science and other related field of studies.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
And mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to [email protected]
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Publication and Processing fee (1400 for Single Author and 1800 for Co-Authorship)
The author/s are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
*** The fee includes a copy of the journal issue in CD form and a Certificate of Publication to the author/s through post/courier.
Submission Deadline: 14th December 2014.
Intimation of Acceptance: 20th December 2014.
Date of Publication of Volume 2 Issue 6: 9th January 2015.