Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 4, April-June, 2016.
29th June, 2016.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetersshall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- For detailed information please visit the website and check the ‘Instructions’ tab
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of IJLR is Print and CD ROM. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in CD-ROM.
So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 is to be paid.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- Single authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Phone: 8885333791 | 9039457891
Facebook page is HERE.