The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites Articles, Short Articles, Case Commentaries for the Volume 2, Issue 1.
About the Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy
The Journal seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues pertaining to the public policy along with law and intermix of both as well.
It is a student reviewed and edited Journal based and operated from New Delhi, India.
Journal has its two editions namely, the Summer and Winter. Journal invites Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries.
Students, Members of the academia, Researchers and others interested may send in their work latest by 1st October, 2015.
1) The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
4) Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
5) The body of the paper shall be:
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 10
Line Spacing: 1
6) The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the author (s) of the same have been notified.
Word Limit (s):
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered excluding footnotes.
Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
The IJLPP shall follow British English.
Entries for the IJLPP should cover/address latest issues pertaining to law and public policies. IJLPP doesn’t believe in restricting the scholarly zone by laying down one or few themes.
1) The entries should reach the given email id before 5:00 PM, 1st October, 2015. Email ID- email@example.com
2) Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3) A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
4) A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached alongwith the article itself.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Full Details HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.