1. Role of international organizations in privatization and commercial use of outer space
2. Current issues of space law before the United Nations
3. Nuclear disarmament and prevention of an arms race in the outer space
4. Space technology for social and environmental needs of earth
5. International cooperation in space to prevent confrontation
6. International space law for collective use of celestial bodies
7. Global outer space scenario since the end of cold war
The registration form is here.
The brochure is here.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com