The Editorial Committee of “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Vol.VII, July 2017) hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 0976-3562) publication of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
1. Theme: The present issue of CPJ Law Journal shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
2. Word Limit:
Long Articles: 6000 – 7000 words
Short Articles: 4000 – 5000 words
Book Review: 1000 words
[Note: Word Limit is including abstract, main article/book review and foot notes]
3. Abstract: The Article shall include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article [No article/book review will be considered without abstract].
4. Authorship: The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
All articles are to be sent in either doc or doc. format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
[Only foot notes are allowed, no end notes or references/bibliography will be considered]
7. The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines. The Declaration has to be scanned and sent to the email address given below.
Last date for Article Submission 15th April, 2017 [11:59 PM]
Last date for intimation of acceptance of article 30th April, 2017
All articles are to be mailed to [email protected]
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent at [email protected]
NOTE: Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
For further details, click HERE.