ONE DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR ON
EMERGING TRENDS IN WHITE COLLAR CRIMES AND ITS IMPACT ON NATION’S DEVELOPMENT
18th MARCH 2017, SATURDAY
Organized by Bharath Institute of Law, Bharath university, Chennai
Click here for Invitation –> law_seminar_invitation
One day National Seminar on “White Collar Crimes in Globalizing Society & Its Impact on Country’s Development” is being organized by Bharath Institute of Law, Bharath University, Chennai on 18th March, 2017.
About the College:
Bharath Institute of Law, Bharath university, one of the promising law School in India was started in the year 2016 under the leadership and guidance of Dr. S. Gajendraraj and Prof. N. Manohar, an internationally acclaimed jurist and academician.
About The Seminar:
White collar crimes thought was first evolved by Edwin H. Sutherland – the famous criminologist and sociologist in 1939. In India there were 148 arrests made in the year 2011 on account on these crimes.
This seminar is conducted with the view to understand the need for strong technical legislation to check and combat white collar crimes.
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, activists, and Ph.D. students on the issues related to the relevant areas of study. Abstracts would be reviewed by the organizing committee review group.
- Money laundering
- Drug trafficking
- Tax evasion
- Hoarding and its impact on Nation’s economy
- Hacking, e- terrorism and Nation’s security
- Corporate crimes
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- An abstract not exceeding 500 words shall be submitted for consideration.
- The abstract shall provide for the scheme of the research paper. It must contain the synopsis of the paper, subtitles and conclusion indicating the author’s perspective. Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight specific research problem.
- Abstracts will be subjected to review and only those abstracts approved by the reviewers shall be submitted as full paper for the purpose of presentation at the seminar.
- Word limit for full paper shall be 2500-3500. The final paper must contain a cover page with a brief profile of the authors with E-mail ID, Contact number and address for communication.
- The papers must follow a uniform format of research writing including the foot note. Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. Foot notes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 with single line spacing.
- One Co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay for all the charges as per the prescribed rates for the participation.
✓ Last Date for Submission of Abstracts – 10th-March-2017
✓ Communication of Approved Abstracts – 12th-March-2017
✓ Last Date for Submission of Full Research Paper – 14th-March-2017
✓ A fee of maximum Rs 700/- will be levied from Professionals and Academicians.
✓ A fee of maximum Rs 500/- will be levied from students and Research Scholars.
✓ For Further Details Please Visit the College Website : www.bharathlaw.ac.in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.