School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow is going to organise a Seminar on
Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with Disability: Law & Policy.
The main objective of the seminar would be to critically discuss and deliberate upon its theme Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with Disability: Law & Policy in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the issues involved and come out with some appropriate solutions relating to Problem, Protection and Perspective of Persons with Disability .
Sub-Themes of the Seminar:
1. International Perspectives on persons with Disability.
2. National Legal Framework and Policies for Persons with Disability.
3.Social cultural , religious and Human Rights Perspectives for Persons with Disability
4. Any other issue related to main theme.
Last date of abstract submission: 22nd March, 2017.
Full paper submission: 27th March, 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 22 March 2017.
- Prof. Priti Saxena (9450931325)
- Dr. Rashida Ather (9451070946)
- Dr.Rajeev Kumar Singh (9026480959)
Email ID: [email protected]
For registration and other details, please click here.