November 17-19, 2014
Indian International Centre, New Delhi
Objective of Conference
The overall objective is to provide a platform and stimulate discussion on key legal issues affecting intellectual property and international law.
Who should attend?
Annual Conference on Intellectual Property and International Law (ACIPIL) provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and to discuss their experiences, new ideas, research results, as well as any practical challenges encountered and/or solutions adopted during their work.
Conference committee highly encourages doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal, or literature review, or findings, or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes.
Categories of Submissions
FLE is seeking submission of papers for presentations at the conference in two categories:
1. Presentation based on Abstract: All submitted abstracts will undergo a blind review. An abstract/proposal between 300 to 500 words, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before deadline. The committee normally reaches its decision within two weeks after abstract submission. All abstracts must be submitted in English using an ‘Abstract Submission Form’. They will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN number.
2. Presentation based on Academic Paper: Academic papers will be peer reviewed by members of the conference committee and other two independent reviewers.
The preferred length of contributions (including footnotes) is 5,000 words (maximum limit). In general, please confine your paper between 10-12 pages, everything included. Please submit the full academic paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. All accepted papers must be submitted in English and will be published in the E-Journal. Additionally, we are also currently working to offer the publication of selected papers in the refereed journals.
A. Intellectual Property
1. IP Law
2. Patent Law
3. Copyright Law
4. Trademark Law
B. International Law
1. Private International Law.
2. Public International Law.
3. Foreign Collaborations and Investments
4. Globalisation and International Trade Law
5. Taxation Law
6. International Financial Crimes
7. Labour and Employment Law
8. Comparative Law
9. Competition Law
10. Enviornment and Energy Law
11. Air and Space Law
12. Oil, Gas and Mining Law
13. Free Trade Zones/SEZs
14. Extractive Industries for Sustainable Developments
C. Information Technology
2. Information Systems and Outsourcing
3. Business and Software Development Processes
4. Cloud Computing/Software-as-a-free-service
5. IT Outsourcing
6. Business Process Outsourcing Law and Regulations
7. Ethics of Legal Knowledge Process Outsourcing
1. Abstract Submission: October 17, 2014
2. Notification of Acceptance: Within 2 weeks from above
3. Early Bird Registration: October 24, 2014
4. Late Registration: October 31, 2014
Paper Submission Methods
An Abstract should be submitted by completing online Abstract Submission Form or email the duly filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the Official Poster HERE for more details.