Will be allotted accordingly by the senior officials as per your interest or your capabilities.
Expectations from an Ideal Applicant
1. Devoting 45-55 hours a week to the Event.
2. Good Knowledge of MS Office.
3. Honesty and Reliability.
4. Should be able to meet deadlines.
1. New experiences.
2. Adding Value to your CV.
3. Adding brand to your name.
4. Contact building with industry experts and peers.
5. Work exposure and Industry recognition.
6. Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
7. Certificates of merits to all Volunteers.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CV and the cover letter/statement of intent attached to the mail.
Send your CV with a cover letter/statement of intent to [email protected]
15th August, 2016.
None. Voluntary work.
1. Ms. Anjali Nagpal, Event Co-Chairperson
Contact No. 7696570916 Email: [email protected]
2. Mr. Manan Sharma, Event Administrator
Contact No. 9023513151 Email: [email protected]
For further details, click on the links:
1. Website is HERE.
2. Facebook Page is HERE.
3. Instagram is HERE.
4. Youtube Channel is HERE.