The Indian Union Debate Forum (IUDF) is a student initiative undertaken to facilitate Union-style debates in India. Modelled on the Oxford and Cambridge Union debate formats, this style of debate presents an ideal platform for the exchange of ideas, as it allows the debaters to deliver crisp speeches, while allowing an extensive analysis of the subject.
The IUDF blog is a manifestation in written form of the overall objective of IUDF – to provide a democratic platform for discussion and debate; thereby generating fact-rich/opinionated, high-quality and diverse content on a frequent/regular basis.
We emphasize unique perspectives and approaches in our posts.
We are looking for talented individuals who can be a part of the IUDF team fit for the posts mentioned below:
• Contributing Writers
• Publicity Managers
Duties/ Responsibilities of the IUDF Blog Team Members:
• Uploading writing and other expressions to the blog
• Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece
• Send conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article
• Language and content edit of the articles, stories and other writing accepted
• Actively pursuing articles or stories:
• Sending the information of the blog to a wide range of student body.
• Looking for like-minded student groups and pursue them to write for us
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.