Aequitas Victoria Foundation presents ‘Women of Earth’: An Anthology of select Verses, Poetry & Prose on the occasion of Women’s Day in collaboration with Guwahati Grand Poetry Festival and Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution.
About the Anthology
Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution under the banner of the Aequitas Victoria Foundation in collaboration with the Guwahati Grand Poetry Festival is publishing an anthology of select Verses, Poetry & Prose on the occasion of Women’s Day as a tribute to Women of Earth and their stories of Grit and Glory. This Anthology aims at providing a platform to all the young and creative minds around the world keeping in view the upcoming Women’s Day on March 08, 2021. The Anthology is open to all the creative writers who can jot their creativity by way of articles, poems and stories.
The Competition will be organized into three broad categories. They are-
‘Women of Earth and their stories of Grit and Glory’
Note: These are just broad themes while all the authors are free to make their own title under the above theme and the uniqueness of their title will be considered for publication. The word limit shall not exceed 1000 words.
Medium of Submissions
All submissions must be made in English, Hindi, and Assamese.
Anyone can participate in this event. There is no age limit.
- All are requested to register through the link provided below on or before 12th February 2021.
- All submissions must be made through the link provided below or send to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th February 2021.
- All submissions must be made in word format and paintings in .jpeg or .png format.
- All the participants are required to register themselves before the due date or else their submissions shall not be accepted.
- No political, defamatory, insulting, religious, or any such other comments or write ups shall be submitted which are likely to injure the moral sentiments or legal status of any individual or community or groups of individuals.
- In case if any such contents are found in any of the contributions, then such contributions shall be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- The copyright of all the submissions shall be transferred to the publisher immediately after the submission.
- All contributions shall be original and shall not be published either in whole or in part anywhere else and if any contribution infringes the copyright of any third party, then the author of such contributions shall be the only person liable for such infringements.
Click on the link given at the end of this post, to register.
- Date of release of Brochure: February 03, 2021
- Last Date for Registration: February 12, 2021
- Last Date for Submissions: February 20, 2021
- Date of Publication: March 08, 2021
There is no fee for registration and submission.
The selected contributions will be published in our Anthology and those contributors whose contributions will be published will get complimentary e-copies.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.