‘Voices on Law’-Blog of LAS, Law Centre II, Delhi University is inviting submissions by way of a call for submissions, on the theme of Constitution Day, a.k.a National Law Day.
About the Blog
Voices on Law’- The blog is an initiative of the Legal Aid Society, Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi. The blog publishes articles with an aim to promote discourse on contemporary legal issues.
Call for Submissions
The Legal Aid Society of Law Centre II, University of Delhi is inviting submissions for its blog “Voices on Law” for celebrating the Constitution Day, also known as “National Law Day”.
- Case-briefs on Landmark Constitutional Case-Laws.
- If Constitution of India has to be re-written in 2021.
Students/ Faculty Members of all institutions as well as Ex-students of Law Centre II are eligible to make their submissions.
The last date of submission is 26th December 2021, 11:59 pm IST. The submission mailed after 11:59 pm will not be accepted.
- The written submissions should be of the format specified below. If the submissions do not follow the format, they shall be rejected.
- Word limit – 1800-2000 words
- Plagiarism is not permitted.
- The submission should be an original unpublished work of the author(s) and should not be in consideration at any other forum. In case of any dispute, Law Centre – II or University of Delhi are not liable for the professional misconduct of author(s).
- Document type – .doc, .docx
- Language – English (Global)
- Heading font – Times New Roman, Bold, Underlined
- Heading size – 14
- Body font – Times New Roman
- Body size – 12
- Footnote size – 10
- Citation Style – ILI citations and footnotes.
- The links to all the sources and documents cited should be included in the footnotes.
December 26, 2021
Write to email@example.com in case of any query.