Vidhi Sahayak is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Submissions on violence against women, Family Law, and sexual harassment.
About the Organization
Vidhi Sahayak is a collective of law students that aims at advocating for legal awareness through initiatives that aim to empower women and queer persons via information.
They aim to publish primers in multiple languages to promote a better understanding of the law for all. Vidhi Sahayak’s blog was established in 2021 and is maintained by the Editing team.
Call for Submissions
They aim to publish primers in multiple languages to promote a better understanding of the law for all.
Topics relating to violence against women, family law, and sexual harassment.
Practitioners, academicians, students of law, or anyone willing to express their opinion or share experiences.
- The article must be the original work of the author(s).
- The permissible limit of plagiarism is 20% only. Any manuscripts exceeding such limits shall be summarily rejected.
- After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors suggesting changes to content, style or structure. Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating the suggestions.
- Vidhi Sahayak allows for cross-publication. However, if an article has been published on another platform, the same must be mentioned in the Author Details.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, spacing 1.5, justified.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked, in case no hyperlink is available, the use of endnotes is recommended.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 2500 words.
- The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited by them in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes. And can opt for any one citation style as long as it remains consistent throughout their write-up.
How to Submit?
- All entries shall be submitted in .doc or .docx format and emailed to vidhisahayak@[at]gmail.com .
- The email shall be titled “Submission for the blog – NAME(S) OF AUTHOR(S)”.