The Board of Editors of Trade, Law, and Development is inviting original, unpublished manuscripts for publication in the Winter ’22 Issue of the Journal (Vol. 14, No. 2) in the form of ‘Articles’, ‘Notes’, ‘Comments’ and ‘Book Reviews’.
About the Journal
Founded in 2009, the philosophy of Trade, Law and Development has been to generate and sustain a constructive and democratic debate on emergent issues in world trade, international economic law, cross-border investment, and development, among other inter-related aspects of international law, and to serve as a forum for the discussion and distribution of ideas.
Towards these ends, we have published works by noted scholars such as WTO DDG Yonov F. Agah, Dr. Prof. Ernst Ulrich Petersmann, Prof. Steve Charnovitz, Prof. Petros Mavroidis, Prof. Mitsuo Matsuhita, Prof. Raj Bhala, Prof. Joel Trachtman, Gabrielle Marceau, Simon Lester, Prof. Bryan Mercurio, and Prof. M. Sornarajah among others.
TL&D also has the distinction of being ranked the best journal in India across all fields of law and the 10th best journal in the field of world trade for seven consecutive years by Washington and Lee University, School of Law.
The Journal is now inviting unpublished manuscripts for publication of its 14th General Issue (Vol. 14 No.2, Winter ’22 Issue) based on contemporary developments in world trade, international economic law, cross-border investment, and development, among other inter-related aspects of international law. Submissions are welcome in the form of Articles, Notes, Comments and Book Reviews.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format with minimum use of Macros.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, and complies with the Section policies of the Journal.
- In case this is your first submission, an updated CV mentioning the authors’ name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details, as well as a cover letter is to be submitted along with the Manuscript.
How to Submit?
- Manuscripts received by August 15, 2022, pertaining to any area within the purview of international economic law will be reviewed for publication in the Winter ’22 issue.
- Manuscripts may be submitted via e-mail. For further information about the Journal, click here. For submission guidelines, click here.
August 15, 2022
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact us at editors[at]tradelawdevelopment[dot]com.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com