Student Rights and Legal Education Journal (SRLEJ) is inviting submissions for its 1st issue by way of a Call for Papers, on wide range of topics including law, education, philosophy, and psychology.
About the Journal
The Foundation for the Student Rights has been founded in 2019 thanks to the special consent of the family court due to the underage of Mikołaj Wolanin (founder and president of the organisation). The Foundation gives lectures for students, organise the Student Rights Olympiad, and participate in the academic field of student rights (e.g., Wolanin M., Prawa Ucznia, Oficyna Wydawnicza “Impuls”, Kraków 2020), which are strongly connected to the child and human rights.
Some weeks ago the Foundation decided to establish a new, published quarterly, international, scientific (double-blind, peer-reviewed) journal, Student Rights and Legal Education Journal, which is going to be fully open access and free of charge for both the authors and the readers.
The SRLEJ is open access, a double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal established by Mikołaj Wolanin (an 18-year-old student from Poland) who is also the president of the Foundation for the Student Rights and the editor-in-chief of the Journal.
The Journal focuses on the topics related to student rights, education-related legislation and policy, and legal education. We are interested in widening the discourse around student rights and legal education and publishing research and commentary relating to national, regional, and international perspectives.
Call for Papers
The Journal invites submissions from a wide range of disciplines including law, education, philosophy, and psychology.
The aim and scope of the Journal are to promote the idea of student rights and create a place where everyone can analyse from the different ways of view (legal, pedagogical, philosophical, and psychological) the school’s legal acts and the legal education subject in general.
The Journal was registered by the District Court in Poznań on July 28th 2021. ISSN number will be issued after the first issue of the Journal is published.
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Editorial process: Double-blind peer review made by the two reviewers
- Author charges: The Journal does not charge any fee
- Open access policy: All the articles will be fully open accessible
- Initial version: Online
- DOI: Every article will be assigned with the unique DOI number
How to Submit?
All the submissions should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- The Journal accepts: original papers (articles), review papers, case reports, reports, glosses, and any other forms fitting in the Journal’s aims and scope.
- The articles should be at least 20,000 characters long, including spaces.
- For other forms published in the Journal, the minimum is equal to 10,000 characters, including spaces.
- There is no upper limit to the length of the paper, although the Editorial Team recommends that it should not exceed 60,000 characters, including spaces.
The process of submission does not have any specific deadline, however, the deadline for articles to be published in the first issue is January 31, 2022.
For any enquiries please contact the Editorial Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 19-year-old editor-in-chief Mikołaj Wolanin is open for any type of e-mails at: email@example.com