The Global Business Law Review Blog of Jindal Global Law School’s SCCLP is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Submissions, on a rolling basis.
SCCLP functions under the aegis of the Centre for Global Corporate and Financial Law Policy at Jindal Global Law School. SCCLP aims to inculcate a robust learning environment for corporate law by providing a platform for aspiring corporate lawyers to showcase their analytical proficiency through research and other activities.
The current initiatives being undertaken by SCCLP are the Global Business Law Review Blog and the Pre-Placement Symposium Series (exclusive to JGLS).
About the Blog
The Global Business Law Review Blog has been launched by the Student Chapter for Corporate Law and Practice at Jindal Global Law School. The Blog serves as a platform to facilitate robust academic discussion and critical analysis of contemporary issues revolving around the subject of Business Laws in India.
In doing so, GBLR acts as a structured reserve for articles on Corporate Law and other niche areas of Business Law. The Blog is open to external and internal contributors, including scholars and practitioners.
Faculty and Advisory Board
The faculty advisory board consists of Manasi Kumar, Professor at Jindal Global Law School, Tanvee Nandan, Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean (Systems and Processes) at Jindal Global Law School, and Anindita Jaiswal Jaishiv, Associate Professor at Jindal Global Law School.
Kirthana Singh Khurana, Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean (Academic Affairs) at Jindal Global Law School and Ashwathy Nair Suresh, Lecturer and Assistant Dean (Career Services) at Jindal Global Law School serve as the faculty coordinators for the Blog.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to GBLR should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The articles submitted must adhere to a word limit between 1,000 to 1,500 words and should be analytical in nature.
- References must be hyperlinked within the text of the article with credible online sources. Endnotes to be used incase of unavailability of online sources.
- The content should be original and co-authorship upto 2 authors is permitted.
- The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The details of the author(s) should be mentioned in the body of the email including Name, Year of Study (if applicable) and Institution / Organisation of Affiliation.
- Formatting guidelines can be accessed here.
Subjects for Submissions
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets
- Taxation Law
- Real Estate
- Competition Law
- Insolvency Law
- Securities and Investment Law
- Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Technology Law
- Banking and Insurance Law
- Commercial Law
- Contemporary Issues
- Landmark Judgements
- The Covid-19 Pandemic and its impact on Business
In the event of any queries, please contact the SCCLP team at email@example.com
- LinkedIn: Student Chapter For Corporate Law and Practice | LinkedIn
- Instagram: SCCLP (@scclp_jgls) • Instagram photos and videos