Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution, a creative platform of the Aequitas Victoria Foundation, is calling for submissions for its anthology.
About the Anthology
We all know that the present problems related to the degrading environment and the drastic changes in the climatic conditions across the world are accelerating at an unprecedented rate, and sadly we are not ready to face it.
In view of it, there is a greater need of empowering the people with ideas, knowledge, and information’s disseminated to create a consensus and mass awareness regarding these issues and the ways to handle the crisis.
With this objective, Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution which is a creative platform of the Aequitas Victoria Foundation in association with the Guwahati Grand Poetry Festival has proposed to publish an anthology of verses, poetry, and prose to commemorate World Environment Day, 2021.
This Anthology aims at providing a platform to interested contributors of poetry and creative writing from across the world to share their views and thoughts on the issue keeping in mind the upcoming World Environment Day on June 05, 2021.
This call for submissions is open to all creative writers who may be interested in jotting down their creativity through articles, poems, and stories.
The Anthology has three broad categories. They are-
- Articles (Theme: Songs for a dying planet. It is just broad themes while all the Authors are free to make their own title under the above themes and the uniqueness of their title will be considered for publication. The word limit shall not exceed 1000 words)
- Poems (Theme: Same as above)
- Stories (Theme: Same as above)
- Painting (Theme: Same as above)
All submissions must be made in English, Hindi, and Assamese.
Anyone can participate in this event. There is no age limit.
- All are requested to register through the link provided below on or before 10th May 2021.
- All submissions must be made through the link provided below or send to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May 2021.
- All submissions must be made in word format and paintings in .jpeg or .png format.
- All the participants are required to register themselves before the due date or else their submissions shall not be accepted.
- No political, defamatory, insulting, religious, or any such other comments or write-ups shall be submitted which are likely to injure the moral sentiments or legal status of any individual or community or groups of individuals. In case of any such contents are found in any of the contributions, then such contributions shall be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- The copyright of all the submissions shall be transferred to the publisher immediately after the submission.
- All contributions shall be original and shall not be published either in whole or in part anywhere else and if any contribution infringes the copyright of any third party, then the author of such contributions shall be the only person liable for such infringements.
- Date of release of Link: April 23, 2021
- Last Date for Registration: May 10, 2021
- Last Date for Submissions: May 15, 2021
- Date of Publication: June 05, 2021
There is no Fee for registration and submission.
The selected contributions will be published in the Anthology with ISBN and those contributors whose contributions will be published will get complimentary e-copies.
Click here for the official link.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.