About the Opportunity
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU-A) is announcing Call for Papers for their Comparative Law e-Newsletter.
About the Institute
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a National Law University located at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India, established in the year 2017, with an objective of imparting quality legal education.
About the Newsletter
Comparative Law e-Newsletter (CLN) is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed newsletter published bi-monthly with six issues per year, by Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad.
It includes analytical, theoretical, empirical and socio-legal attempts surrounding the public and private law aspects of various legal systems. It aims to encourage comparative legal studies in the transnational context of legal history, theory, philosophy, legal cultures and traditions, by tracking the developments in the field across the world.
The newsletter seeks works that are dynamic and interdisciplinary in nature with specific display of comprehensive knowledge on the subject matter.
Labour and Modern Slavery: Framework on Social Security Laws
Categories and Word Limit
- Short Articles: Contributions on an area within the theme encompassing theoretical arguments and comparative analysis.
- Case Comments: Analyses of any case falling under the theme of the issue.
- Legislative Comments: Analyses of legislations related to the theme.
- Social Spotlight: Case study of obscure social issues looked through the lenses of law.
Apart from the contents mentioned here, the newsletter shall also feature interviews and opinions of prominent scholars and professionals surrounding the theme of the issue.
The e-Newsletter intends to include contributions from students, experts, scholars, academicians and professionals from any field.
- The suggested word limit for the contribution is 700 to 1000 words excluding endnotes.
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font size 12, Line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Times New Roman, Font size 10, Line spacing 1.0.
- Style of endnotes should be according to “OSCOLA” latest edition.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished,and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere. lagiarism in any form shall result in instant rejection of the submission. The decision of the Board of Editors in this matter is final and binding.
- Submissions must be in the English language only and must be submitted in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx) to mnluacln[at]gmail.com under the subject heading “Submission: MNLUA Comparative Law e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain name and designation, email id, contact number of the author(s).
- The submission must not contain name or any other marks which reveals the identity of the author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the MNLU-A e-newsletter which shall be published on the University’s official website.
- Last Date for Submission: November 24, 2020, by 11.59 PM
- Confirmation of Acceptance: December 9, 2020
- E-Mail ID: mnluacln[at]gmail.com
- Contact Numbers:
- Nikita Mohapatra: +918917558381
- Soumya Thakur: +918319985649
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.