Mapping ADR, a student-run initiative of Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), is calling for submissions for its blog, to be submitted by February 28th.
About Mapping ADR
The Mapping ADR blog is an initiative of Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat, India (JGLS). Pursuant to the growing importance of alternative dispute settlement (ADR), the blog seeks to provide an avenue for students, faculty and practitioners to engage in research and discussion on the latest developments in the field of ADR.
The objective of the blog is to critically explore issues both specific to the Indian legal arena as well as increasingly relevant transnational alternative dispute settlement. The blog will host articles, interviews, and recent updates on ADR.
- The submission can be made by legal practitioners, academicians as well as students.
- Ideally, the post should not exceed 1500 words.
- Appropriate sources are to be cited in OSCOLA along with references as endnotes.
- Plagiarism is not allowed.
- The authors need to ensure that they are submitting original work. The submissions need to be made via e-mail to mapping-adr[at]jgu.edu.in in .doc or .docx format, after ensuring that the articles are in compliance with the submission guidelines.
- Posts should not exceed 1,500 words in length (other than in exceptional circumstances).
- Wherever case law, statutory materials, or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the reference section of the article. For Indian case law, contributors may provide links to the case, if available, at manupatra or SCC online, or the website of the relevant court. Kindly hyperlink all the cases and provide references as endnotes only.
- Analytical posts are preferred over descriptive ones.
- Through their submissions, the contributors confirm that the work represents their original contribution and that it has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works.
- Selected articles will be reviewed by the editorial team prior to the publication and authors will be intimated via e-mail.
The last date to submit an article is 28th February 2021.
For any queries, you can write to mapping-adr[at]jgu.edu.in
More such Call for Blogs that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.