About the Opportunity
The Asian Journal of Legal Education invites submissions on the sharing of experiences and concerns about issues involving pedagogy of law, legal aid, promoting access to justice by law schools, etc.
About the Journal
The Journal (Asian Journal of Legal Education) primarily aims to promote continuous academic research and dialogue among the legal fraternity about the reform of legal education in the Asian Region. Asian Journal of Legal Education is a peer-reviewed journal, published two times a year. Sharing of experiences and concerns about issues involving pedagogy of law, legal aid, promoting access to justice by law schools, and experiential learning of law to strengthen efforts of justice education will be of great interest for the Journal.
- Word Limit:
- Article: 7000-8000 words,
- Essay: 5000-6000 words,
- Note/Comment: 3000-4000 words, and
- Book Review: 1500-2500 words including abstract (200-250 words) and footnote.
- Contributors must provide a separate Title Page containing the manuscript title, names, affiliations, e-mail, and postal addresses of all the contributing authors.
- Use British spellings in all cases rather than American spellings (hence, ‘program’ not ‘program’, ‘labour’ not ‘labor’, and ‘centre’ and not ‘center’).
- A consolidated listing of all books, articles, essays, theses, and documents referred to (including any referred to in the tables, graphs and maps) should be provided at the end of the article.
- If the work has more than six authors, list the first six authors and then use et al. after the sixth author’s name.
- Arrangement of references: Reference list entries should be alphabetized by the last name of the first author of each work.
- Chronological listing: If you have more than one work by the same author(s), list them in order by the year of publication, starting with the earliest.
- Reference as per The Bluebook (19th Ed.)
- All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
Manuscripts and all editorial correspondence should be addressed electronically to: Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Editor, Asian Journal of Legal Education. Manuscripts must be in English and should be sent by email to: ajle[at]nujs.edu
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to the The Asian Journal Of Legal Education editorial office as follows:
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12, LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700098,
Tel: (+91)33-2335 7379, Fax: (+91)33-2335 7422.
More posts that you might be interested in
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.