Brillopedia invites submission from students who are currently pursuing their UG/PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or others who are interested in publishing.
Brillopedia [ISBN: 978-1637451953] can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
Sample book: https://tinyurl.com/24ut9c4n
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Authors (s) are free to write on any topic. The articles will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing and communication of arguments. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to five authors.
- The submission should be in a Microsoft Office .doc/.docx format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the cover letter.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 4000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 20% will be disqualified without review.
- All the published articles will be published in the printed book as well as in the Kindle e-book
- The articles which are published in May will be included in the “An Anthology of Articles (May 2021)” and articles which are published in June will be included in the “An Anthology of Articles (June 2021)”. The cover and the interior designs will be created by our editors and all the books will be available on Amazon as well as in the Kindle store
- If the author would like to include his/her photo and biography in the book, kindly send those details in the mail.
- All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN.
- The only articles which are published by Brillopedia will be transferred for the printed book.
- Last date of submission: June 30, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission.
- Publication: Within five days from the selection of the article.
No prior registration fee to be paid. After selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored Paper: INR 200/-
- Co-authored Paper: INR 300/-
- Author upto three: INR 400/-
- Author upto five: INR 500/-
E-mail ID: email@example.com
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915
Website Link: https://www.brillopedia.net/
Note: This is a sponsored post.