About Law Primis
Law Primis is an online platform launched in 2020. They seek to spread awareness among individuals from legal backgrounds and individuals interested in the legal field.
They aim to reach people and increase their understanding of the multifaceted life that is the career and practice of the law. They seek to be the platform that caters to your needs as an individual interested in this field.
About serving on the Law Primis Editorial Board
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience. These positions offer an opportunity to engage with a range of writing and research on law, policy and social sciences.
- The applicant must be in or above 3rd year (5-year course) or 2nd year (3-year course) of Law College or in Masters or Research Scholar in Law.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- The applicant must have at least one publication with a peer-reviewed journal or at least two paper presentations at national conferences.
Number of Vacancies
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with web applications and publications would be welcome.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualifications held with respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
Roles and Responsibility
- Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comments and book reviews.
- Other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
Interested candidates are required to fill this google form.
- Candidates selected after the initial scrutiny will be sent a manuscript to review of which they have to submit a review report.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the quality of the review report and will subsequently be interviewed.
- Details of the same will be communicated to the prospective persons soon; kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application or interview result.
For any other query contact us at connect[at]lawprimis.com.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.