KnowLaw,an educational initiative to help the law aspirants and students, is calling for 3 Student Editors for its blog.
KnowLaw is an educational initiative to help the law aspirants, students, and mentors. It was established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues and to help the budding lawyers in effective learning and understanding how the law of the land works. Its mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society. Our work is available online and can be accessed on our website.
Who is it for?
Students currently enrolled in their 2nd year or above of Five Year Integrated Law Program or 1st Year or above of Three Year LLB Program
Number of Vacancies
- The applicant must have strong research and analytical skills.
- The applicant must possess strong command over English.
- Applicants currently enrolled in their 2nd Year or above in their 05 year Integrated Law Program or 1st Year or above in their 03 year LLB Program.
Roles of an Editor
- Reviewing and editing articles and blogs.
- Ensuring that the language, grammar and formatting is fit for publication.
- Checking and Verifying Facts.
- After having done with the above-mentioned tasks, the editor shall prepare and submit a report along with the edited manuscript to the manager for further review.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may mail their CV / Resume along with a writing sample at in.knowlaw[at]gmail.com
- The writing sample can be an unpublished paper or project.
- The sample would be checked for plagiarism and plagiarism beyond 20% shall be rejected.
Mail us at in.knowlaw[at]gmail.com
More Call for Editors opportunities that you might be interested in
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.