NyaayShastra Law Review (NLR) is inviting applications for the role of Student Editors to fill up 5 vacancies. The role is for the NyaayShastra Law Review Blog.
About the Organization
NyaayShastra Law Review (NLR) aims to provide equal opportunities to all Law Students as there is a lot of competition in today’s time due to which everyone is not able to get some quality experience and are not able to develop the required amount of skills that are necessary to survive in the competitive world.
NLR Journal (ISSN No. 2582-8479) is an online bi-annual journal with a summer and winter edition. The Journal revolves around any Socio-legal Topic and is not strictly restricted to any particular field of law but promotes interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
NLR Blog publishes articles throughout the year and we focus on mentoring and guiding every student in order to accommodate everyone who wishes to submit their writings.
NLR also provides internship opportunities to students of diverse backgrounds in the field of legal research, policy analysis, content writing, legal awareness, and social responsibility.
Task of Editor
The role of the student editors is to regularly edit and check the quality of the articles, blogs, and research papers assigned to them by NLR.
As a part of the team, editors will be required to take an active part in various projects undertaken by NyaayShastra by assisting them.
The appointment will be for a period of 1 year. The tenure can be further extended depending on the performance.
Last Date of Application
Interested applicants are requested to apply before 31st March 2021.
Any law student (any year) may apply.
Students belonging to any other field can also apply.
- A letter of Appointment as a Student Editor.
- Certificate of Merit as an Editor at NLR.
- Letter of Recommendation in exceptional cases.
- Chance to be a Student Head in the Content writing internship program organized by NLR.
- Opportunity to get Articles and Research papers published.
- Preference for research-based internships will be given to the editors (subject to availability of vacancy).
- Access to all events, workshops, webinars, legal awareness programs, certificate courses organized by NLR.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the NLR website and filling up the Google form.
Stages for Application Selection:
Stage 1: Candidates will be shortlisted initially based on their Resume.
Stage 2: After the initial shortlisting the candidates will be sent an article to review of which they have to submit a review report.
Stage 3: Candidates will get selected for a final interview on the basis of the quality of the review report.
After the interview selected candidates will get appointed for the post of student editor.
The final selection will be subject to a declaration that the articles or any other material is given to them for review will not be used for any purpose other than what is directed by NLR.
Kindly refrain from repeatedly following up on the status of your application or interview result.
- Email ID: nyaayshastra[at]gmail.com
- Shambhavi Goswami: 9810889560,
- Arvind Sharma: 8448737749
More such Internships and Small Projects that you might be interested in
- Internship Opportunity at Juris Legal, New Delhi: Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunity at PSP Legal, Advocates and Solicitors, Delhi: Applications Open
- Online Legal Research Internship Opportunity with Racolb Legal: Applications Open
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.