1. Proficiency to lead a team and organise events.
2. Available for 18-20 hours a month.
3. Willing to learn and gain experience in the field of Publication and Online
5. Ability to thrive on Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn,etc.
6. An active member of the University/College pursuing full-time education.
7. Pursuing a degree in an undergraduate/postgraduate college.
8. Fluency in English.
9. Interest in Content Writing.
10. Articulate, brilliant, collaborative, daring, engaging and a friendly smile.
Incentive based Internship.
Becoming a Student Ambassador for Entrecation would mean pursuing an opportunity to acquire direct exposure into the publication world and understanding the networking and editorial aspect of it.
Background of Entrecation
Entrecation, in Association with Nivaran, is an online publication platform that encourages students and young entrepreneurs to gather and foster the spirit of entrepreneurship through a collaborative platform offering a place to connect, learn and share their vision and reflection on entrepreneurship and education today.
In line with a larger objective, we here at Entrecation aim to promote this very spirit by establishing a network of students who contribute to the growing factor of budding entrepreneurs and people who are making a difference for greater good whilst pursuing their education.
Description of Tasks
1. Assist and inspire others to contribute towards Entrecation in new and innovative ways.
2. Host talks/ workshops/ meet-ups that promote the Entrepreneurs featured on Entrecation.
3. Collaborate with other student ambassadors on projects, events and various publications, guest blogs and features on Entrecation.
4. Meet with our Student Ambassador Coordinator and Editors to provide and receive feedback and insight on the goals and initiatives established.
5. Build excitement through our Social Media Accounts as well as your own.
6. Writing blogs and articles which will be featured on the website under the contributor’s name.
What do you get?
In addition to a buffed up resume, The Entrecation Student Ambassador Collaboration Programme has a few other great perks:
1. Real-time experience that will set you apart as a professional in the publication world.
2. Opportunities to guest blog, present projects and publish your work.
3. An Ambassador Certification
4. Lasting connections with fellow student ambassadors and leading innovators and difference makers.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.