The Blue Letters, a digital knowledge platform, is inviting applications for the position of Social Media Managers.
About The Blue Letters
The Blue Letters (TBL): TBL is a digital knowledge platform. Throughout human history, one of the primary reasons for socio-economic disparity has been the lack of accessibility, especially to knowledge. The law, complex social structures, and the intricate concepts of various social sciences often create confusion due to their complex terminology and the sheer volume of data.
This confusion, this gap between people and information is the place where most of society’s issues take root – be it corruption, class disparity, or other forms of discrimination.
This initiative is a small attempt from our side to bridge that gap. Their hope and objective is for a more inclusive and accessible future.
About the Opportunity
The Blue Letters is accepting applications for the position of social media manager.
- The candidate can belong to any educational background.
- Previous experience in social media management and communications would be preferred though it is not mandatory.
- Candidates with good language skills would be preferred.
- Candidates should visit TBL’s website once to get a better idea of their work.
- The primary role of the social media manager would be to manage TBL’s social media portfolios and other communications.
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- City: Lucknow
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and a brief SOP of not more than 200 words at submissions.tbl[at]gmail.com
The candidates are requested to elaborate upon their skills and experiences in their SOP which may lend more weight to their candidature.
The selected candidates would be initially working under the supervision of senior team members. The candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 weeks and their performance would be assessed by the team.
The initial term as a social media manager would be for a minimum of 3 months from the date of commencement.
- Certificate of Opportunity to be a part of an enthusiastic team
- Recognition as a TBL member on their website and other platforms after completing the first month successfully
- Please note that TBL is a nonprofit, voluntary, student-run digital media platform so there will be no monetary benefits
June 8th, 2021
For queries regarding the application process or the available positions, please send an email to submissions.tbl[at]gmail.com.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.