Indian Journal of Criminal Law and Justice (IJCLJ) is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Research Papers.
About Indian Journal of Criminal Law and Justice
The Indian Journal of Criminal Law and Justice (IJCJ) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is expected to be a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas related to Criminal Law and its allied branches.
IJCJ seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book reviews, Case comments, Legislative comments, and Research Papers in the field of Law and Development.
The aim of this journal is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the legal field help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of society.
Call for Research Papers
The Indian Journal of Criminal Law and Justice (IJCJ) invites submissions, including short articles, case comments, opinion pieces, book reviews, etc. on legal issues in all areas of Criminal Law and its allied topics intending to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the field of Criminal Law and its allied branches can help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of society. Opinions from the community of scholars both within and outside India including legal scholars, researchers, jurists, students, etc. on legal and inter-disciplinary issues.
Professionals, legal researchers, and students are eligible to send in their legal writeups.
Submission form: https://forms.gle/WN1V6gNgvCjntSdN9
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The article should be the original work of the authors and must be unpublished.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset. In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly.
- The authors are requested to refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document to facilitate the double-blind review process.
- The submission shall be accompanied by another word document comprising of a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/College/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal along with the declaration to the effect that the work is an original and unpublished work of authors.
- Word limit for the Research Paper is 3,000-6,000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The author will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board may take up to 7-14 days to respond to submissions.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, Plagiarism should not extend the 25% limit, and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- All the submissions must be made at editorialboard.ijcj[at]gmail.com adhering to the guidelines mentioned.
- The Submission Deadline: 10th June 2021 (10/6/21)
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- Citation: The Bluebook: 20th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Plagiarism: Should not be more than 25%.
- There shall be no Borders.
For queries or clarifications, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the undersigned.
- Ms. Swastika Saxena: 6386261855
- Ms. Ioli Shukla: 7827309835
- Ms. Unnati Tambagade: 9975231074
Interested in Call for Papers? Then, these might interest you.
- Call for Papers by Indraprastha Law Review (ILR) by USLLS, GGSIPU [Vol I Issue II] No Fees: Submit by June 30
- Call for Chapters: GNLU’s Edited Book Series on Bioethics in India: Submit Abstract by Sep 8
- Call for Papers: LawPublicus: The Legal Portal [Volume 1, Issue 5, Prize Worth Rs. 2K, Free Publication of 1 Research Paper]: Submit by May 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [Vol 4, Issue 3, Manupatra, Google Scholar + 16 Indexed, IF 4.895, Free DOI, Live Tracking]: Submit by May 21
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.