The World Journals Corporation, on behalf of the World Journal on Juristic Polity [ISSN: 2394 – 5044], invites Articles, Notes, Book Reviews, Case Comments, essays and legislative briefs for Volume 1, Number 4 (November 2015- January 2016).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by November.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation, while the Bluebook method is highly recommended.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing.
8. A margin of 1.58 inches shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders and page numbering shall not be used.
10. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
1. Articles (8000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
2. Notes (5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
3. Essays (3000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
4. Case Comments (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
5. Legislative Briefs (2000 – 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
6. Book Reviews (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
WJ. JURIP operates without any theme.
Anything related to Law and/ or Politics is acceptable.
20th November, 2015.
The format of WJ. JURIP is Print and CD ROM. Contributors, however would be provided with the journal issue in CD. To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 750 has to be made.
For Foreign Authors, the same shall amount to USD 20/ INR 1200 per copy (whichever is higher).
Single/ Multiple Authored submissions-
Indian Nationals: INR 1500/ INR 2000
Foreign Nationals: INR 2000/ INR 2500
For further details, click HERE.