The World Journals Corporation, on behalf of the World Journal on Juristic Polity [ISSN: 2394-5044], invites Articles, Notes, Book Reviews, Case Comments, essays and legislative briefs for Volume 1, Number 3 (August 2015- October 2015).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by August 15, 2015.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarised, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation, while the Bluebook method is highly recommended.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 1.5 inches shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders and page numbering shall not be used.
- All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- For detailed information please check the ‘submissions’ tab HERE.
1. Articles (8000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
2. Notes (5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
3. Essays (3000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
4. Case Comments (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
5. Legislative Briefs (2000 – 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
6. Book Reviews (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
WJ. JURIP operates without any theme. Anything related to Law and/ or Politics is acceptable.
The format of WJ. JURIP is Print and CD ROM. Contributors, however would be provided with the journal issue in CD.
To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 750 has to be made. For Foreign Authors, the same shall amount to USD 20/ INR 1200 per copy (whichever is higher).
Single authored submissions-
Indian Nationals: INR 1500
Foreign Nationals: INR 2000
Last date for submissions is August 15, 2015.
Find full details HERE.