Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law.
It is an online published journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate the society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 5 ) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars.
For young students, Supreme Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
For Volume 4 , click here.
Open theme; Any topic related to law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
- The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation
- Title of the Manuscript
- Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number
Send your paper to Email address: Editor.email@example.com
Rewards for 4th Research Paper Writing Competition
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash + Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication + Interview Opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Second Prize: Silver Medal + Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Third Prize: Silver Medal + Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication
Internship Can Be Both Online and Offline Depending On the choice of Contributor.
Top 10 entries will receive consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit), Plus Certificate of Publication (Hardcopy)
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers (Hardcopy).
Note: Only published papers will be considered for the 4th Research paper writing competition.
Failure to pay publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication. They will be notified by email.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
- Single authored paper: $ 60
- Co-authored paper: $ 80
Confirmation of paper selection will be sent within 48 hours of submission by email & the results of the 4th Research Paper Writing Competition will be announced on 22 April 2018.
How to Submit the Articles
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Publication will be available on this site.
The submissions should reach us on or before April 16 2018.
For any queries, contact
Yash Ajmani, Contact No/WhatsApp + 91 9876533712, Email Id: email@example.com
Sanya Singh, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit our official website link given here.