About the Organization
Since 2017, the journal has received a great legal fraternity from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 1200+ papers.
A paragraph from supremo amicus-Vol 17 has been mentioned in the judgment of Hon’ble HC of Himachal Pradesh.
The Journal is indexed at 19 Databases including, Heinonline, Manupatra, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF.
Impact Factor: 6.242 Click here to check the certificate
To Receive Update about this event via Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DY4rw337R7PCqGh1mbEA8Z
Previous Publication Volume 23: Click here https://supremoamicus.org/journal-1/
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of an E-Journal with an International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to the following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. The author is liable for any infringement.
- All published papers in Volume 24 will be transferred to the 23rd Research Paper Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 23rd Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any medal in the competition.
Date of commencement for Live Publishing: 7th May 2021
Result of Competition: Last week of June
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal + 1 free publication + 1 free course+ E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+ 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in next publication+50% off in one Course)
Processing and Registration Fee
No Prior Registration fee to be paid. Directly submit your work. After Selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored paper: INR 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600/-
- Co-author up to three: INR 2100/-
Submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation Of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 2-3 days of submission.
How to Submit?
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file)
- Complete Manuscript (Word file)
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com with the aforesaid documents.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before 22nd June 2021.
Phone Number/Whatsapp: 883-7811527
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.