The Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) invites submissions of unpublished papers that focus on structural transformation and inclusive growth. Both theoretical and empirical research papers with policy orientation are welcome provided that findings, conclusions, and policy recommendations are based on solid evidence and analysis.
Manuscripts can focus on a group of countries, or individual economies.
The papers should be related to, though not limited to, one of the following topics:
- Growth decomposition across the income quantiles
- Structural transformation and growth incidence
- Structural transformation and income inequality
- Future of the Kuznets Curve hypothesis
- Structural transformation and livelihood diversification
- Deadline for submission of Complete Paper(s): 20th July, 2016
- Decisions by Academic Committee on Submissions: 5th August, 2016
- Workshop date: 20th – 21st September, 2016
ADBI will cover registration, flight, and hotel costs, plus a small lump-sum payment for one presenter for each accepted paper.
Selected papers from the workshop will be considered for an edited book volume.
Send an Email to Dr. Saumik Paul, associate professor, IER, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Japan.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org