The Editorial Board of the South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) (ISSN: 2518-6159) solicits submissions for Volume 3 Issue 1.
The South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) is a Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-6159) for research and insight in Human Rights Law.
SAJLHR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work.
The ‘SAJLHR’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in July 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
The Inaugural Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning human rights and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of International Human Rights Law.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
5. The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
6. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
7. The author(s) may follow 19th Harvard Bluebook Citation style.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant human right issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
If the work of the author has been shortlisted for publication, he/she/it will be required to make the make as following:
Single Authored Article – INR 1200
Co-authored Article – INR 1800
The authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with ‘certificate of appreciation’ duly signed by Editor-in- Chief. In case of co-authored article, both the authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
1. The last date of paper submissions is 20th June, 2017.
2. A confirmation mail will be sent by 27th June, 2017 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
3. The printed copy of the journal along with the certificate will be dispatched to the authors by 15th July 2017.
A. Articles (3000-6500 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Assistant Managing Editor on +917859912123.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.