The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi is organising the Second Annual National Research Workshop on Corporate Governance between February 25-26, 2014.
Date : 25-26 February, 2015
Venue : New Delhi
‘New Directions in Corporate Governance’
Call for Papers
Research papers are invited on the subject of Corporate Governance from:
1. Faculty Members
2. Doctoral & Research Fellows
3. Scholars from Academic Institutions
Research Scholars/ Phd Fellows:
Rs 2750 per head
Rs 4000 per head
1. Last date for submission of abstract: 31 October, 2014. (Abstract acceptance will be notified within 15 days)
2. Last date for submission of full paper: 29 December, 2014.
3. Communication regarding acceptance of full paper: 20 January, 2015.
4. Last date of submission of revised paper, if required: 31 January, 2015.
5. Last date of registration of delegates and participants: 31 January, 2015.
1. Length of abstract should be 500-800 words, and submitted along with author/co-authors details and four-five keywords. The abstract should point out the objective, questions, methodology and in case of complete papers, the outcomes.
2. The papers should be original and unpublished. Paper contributors should submit their document in Word format, 12 font size body text in Times New Roman.
3. Full papers should not be more than 5000 words with keywords. The papers should be complete with references.
4. Papers submitted will be screened by a panel of reviewers for acceptance and presentation at the academic workshop.
5. Abstract and full papers can be submitted to [email protected] and copied to [email protected]
The Official Brochure can be downloaded HERE.
The Registration Form (with payment details) can be downloaded HERE.