RMLNLU’s journal RMLNLU Law Review is inviting submissions for its Volume XII, by way of a call for papers.
About the Institute
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute in 2005, and since then, has been providing undergraduate and post-graduate legal education.
It ranks 11th among India’s law institutes in the 2020 edition of National Institutional Ranking Framework reports by the Ministry of Education (India) (erstwhile MHRD). The University is fully funded by the (state) Government of Uttar Pradesh.
About the Journal
RMLNLU Law Review (‘Journal’) is an annual peer-reviewed journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow which seeks to provide numerous insights and views into contemporary legal issues and encourage conversations about the same. The RMLNLU Law Review runs parallel to the RMLNLU Law Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Technology).
Call for Papers
The Journal accepts submissions from law students and professionals all over the country and abroad, under the following categories:
- Articles: 5000-7000 words
- Essays: 4000-5000 words
- Case notes/comments: 2000-3000 words
- Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words
- There shall be a rigorous review process comprising 3 stages. Members of the Advisory Board will be closely involved in the review process.
- This would ensure a greater standard of review and identification of quality academic writing.
- The authors shall be intimated about the status of their manuscript at every stage.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12 pts.
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Margin – 1” from all sides
- Alignment: Justified
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 10 pts
- Line Spacing – 1.0
- All the sources in the footnotes must be properly cited strictly in accordance with the latest OSCOLA (4th edition) format. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
General Submission Guidelines
- The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue. The authors are expected to adhere to the prescribed word limit (excluding footnotes and abstract), as indicated above.
- Each of these entries shall be required to conform to the set of guidelines that follow.
- An abstract of about 250-300 words and 5 keywords should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
- The title should be Bold, Underlined, in Capitals, Size 16, and Centre Aligned.
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, and left-aligned.
- The contents should in no way, directly or indirectly, indicate or reference the identity of the author(s).
How to Submit?
- The submissions may be emailed at lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must be the name(s) of the author(s).
- The subject title for the mail must be ‘Article/Essay/Case Comment/Book Review for Volume XII’.
September 30, 2021
- The submission should be original and non-plagiarized. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The author(s) must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details (Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and Email ID).
- A separate attachment as a cover letter will not be entertained.
- e-MAIL ID: lawreview.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com
- Aditya Pattanayak: 9818849520
- Stuti Rastogi: 7376182209
- Sanket Khandelwal: 9415544823
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.