About the Journal
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (hereinafter ‘the Journal’) is an annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its second edition, The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume II.
The Journal shall be printed and distributed by Eastern Book Company and will be uploaded on the online legal database, SCC Online.
Call for Papers
The Journal invites submissions in the form of articles, case comments and book reviews from law students, academicians and legal professionals.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue connected with media law and its allied fields of communications, entertainment and technology.
The prescribed word limit is 5000-8000 words in case of articles, 3000-6000 words in case of case comments and 2000-4000 words in case of book reviews (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
Each of these entries will be required to conform to the set of guidelines which follow.
• Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
• The author(s) is/are required to attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the author/s, their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID) in separate document with the entry.
• All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
• The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5 and justified alignment.
• The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1.0 and justified alignment.
• Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA Method (4th Edition). Available HERE.
• Indian cases must be cited as per the Supreme Court Cases (SCC) citation wherever applicable.
• An entry may be authored by no more than two people.
• Each author or team of co-authors may not submit more than one entry. Multiple entries from the same author shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)’ name and college as a footnote.
• Articles are invited from LL.B, LL.M Students as well as Ph.D Scholars, Academicians and Legal Professionals.
The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com
The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s). An article may be authored by no more than two people.
The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the journal and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
The format of copyright agreement is available on www.rmlnlu.ac.in
Deadline for submission for Volume II is June 15, 2015.
In case of any queries, contact:
Etisha Srivastav: +91-8874809259
Raghvendra Pratap Singh: +91-9918007079
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org