RGNUL Law Review is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its 2022 issue, Volume 1, to be submitted by February 28, 2022.
About RGNUL Law Review (RLR)
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab promotes research and adopts visionary approach to legal scholarship. RGNUL Law Review, Biannual Refereed Journal ( ISSN 2231-4938) , has been publishing articles and research papers on diverse legal issues since 2011. RLR is one of the most prominent academic journals of the country. The journal regularly publishes original articles that present perspectives on legal philosophy, legal history and contemporary legal developments. It brings to the fore interdisciplinary academic research about law and legal institutions. It provides a significant academic forum for the critical examination of contemporary legal issues and functioning of law in society. The journal addresses issues, challenges and emerging trends in legal education. RLR is specially designed for disseminating quality research.
RLR is a leading refereed and cited law journal. It features articles, notes, comments by eminent scholars and practitioners from around the world. Owing to the high quality of RLR, it has been recommended by several law libraries. RLR appears in numerous legal and social science databases. RLR has been collaborating with Lexis Nexis and Eastern Book Company for publication. Beginning with the print form, now online version of RLR is also available.
Call for Papers
The RGNUL has successfully come out with 16 Issues since 2011.
RLR invites research papers for Volume 1 (2022).
Guidelines for Submission
- RLR follows OSCOLA citation style
- Academicians and Research Scholars contributing to the volume shall also send an undertaking that the submission is an original research work , free of any plagiarism and has not been published or accepted elsewhere
- The contributors can submit the papers by February 28, 2022.
- Papers and articles not adhering to the scheme and style prescribed for the journal shall not be considered.
- Submissions must be mailed to email@example.com
- All communication/correspondence with regards to submission should be sent to the E-mail ID given above.
February 28, 2022
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com