Call for Papers: RGNUL-IPAN Working Paper Series 2012.
Full details are here.
International Policy Analysis Network, Asia‘s first youth-led public policy think tank has initiated an Annual Working Paper Series in association with School of Agriculture Law and Economics (SALE), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, India from the year 2012.
The Research Theme for 2012 edition of this series is “FDI in Multi-Brand Retail in India”. Students, academicians and Ph.D scholars are invited to submit papers to this Working Paper Series.
Papers should address some specific social, political, economic or cultural aspect of this policy.
Foreign contributors are especially encouraged to submit their contributions which discuss their own country‘s experience in Organised Retail Sector.
Even though the issue is essentially a policy action by Govt. of India, the objective of this project is to stimulate and promote inter-disciplinary, multi-jurisdictional and comparative public policy analysis.
This series for 2012-2013 will culminate with an international seminar or a book release by April, 2013. Next edition of the series with a new call for submissions will be issued in late October, 2013.
Contributions selected by a peer review panel will be notified about their prospective
presentation/publication by April, 2013.
The RGNUL-IPAN Working Paper Series is intended to:
- Present high quality research and writing (including research in-progress) to a wide audience of academics, policy-makers and commercial/media organizations.
- Set the agenda in the broad field of public policy and sustainable development.
- Stimulate and inform debate and policy, especially amongst youth.
Contributors are encouraged to submit papers that address any specific social, political, economic or cultural aspect of this retail policy, including its forms, institutions, audiences and experiences, and its global, national, regional and local development.
Specific and micro case studies are specifically encouraged.
Contributors are highly encouraged to go through the detailed Concept Note attached with this call. They should bear in mind when they are preparing their paper that it will be available online for public reading.
The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2013.
Papers should conform to the following format:
- 3000-5000 words (excluding bibliography, including footnotes).
- 150-200 word abstract.
- Headings and sub-headings are encouraged.
- Chicago Manual of Citation should be strictly adhered to.
- Papers should be prepared as a PC compatible Microsoft Word (2003 or 2007) file.
- Graphs, pictures and tables should be included as appropriate in the same file as the paper.
The paper should be sent by email to: (With the subject line as “SUBMISSION_RETAIL POLICY WORKING PAPER”) Mr. Kshitij Bansal, Series Asst. Editor Sale.firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates on this series and other IPAN initiatives: