RGNUL Patiala’s National Seminar on Right to Information- 2nd Feb, 2013
- Constitutional Perspective of Right to Know
- RTI and Good Governance
- Right to Information and Media Law
- Right to Information Advocacy
- Social Science Perspective of RTI
- Technicalities in RTI
- Regulatory Mechanism and RTI
Research papers/working papers are invited from the scholars, researchers, practitioners, academicians, social workers and students on the issues related to above themes.
It is also proposed that the selected papers will be published as a special volume on the seminar in the form of edited book with ISBN No.
Registration fee for students is Rs. 1000
- Paper should not be of more then 6000 words.
- Blue Book style of referencing and footnote should be followed.
- The paper should contain an abstract of 300 – 350 words and at the end of the paper, a brief profile of the author indicating his email ID contact number and address should be provided.
The soft copy of abstract of the paper should be sent to the convenors of the seminar at [email protected] on or before 15th January 2013.
Soft copy of selected full papers must reach to the Convener on or before 25th January 2013 and a single side printed hard copy of the paper must also reach before 28 January 2013.
See this link for more details.